Session 572 : Master Dave and Master Derek



It's such a turn on psychologically breaking restrained bitches like this! We make a game of flogging the bastard's burning sore arse demanding it make no noise while causing the most searingly intense pain imaginable. Whack! Haha! Now we totally own the fucker's mind and body. Anything pleasure this cunt feels will be because we allow it. We milk those bit dangly nuts dry for the most explosive and humiliating orgasm imaginable!
two black master punishes a submissive young white man gets assfucked by a black man. hot Sir opens my ass with dildos, fuck me and my friends make gay faggot lick our feet and buttholes and suck dick. hot Sir opens my ass with dildos, fuck me and my friends make gay faggot lick our feet and buttholes and suck dick. casting justin master big cock/ casting de justin master big cock/ casting de justin master con gran verga y se viene. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3


Format: mp4
Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8193kbps
Audio: 122kbps





File size: 680.6 MB





Comments

Popular Posts